EXISTING HOME INSPECTION SERVICES
MAJOR SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS
- Grounds: Lot Drainage, Retaining Walls and Drains, Proper Lot Slop
- Exterior: Gutters and Downspouts, Exterior Walls, Brick and Stone Veneer, Weep hole Placement, Siding, Exterior Paint Condition, Water Penetration, Decks, Driveways, Sidewalks, Patios, Balconies
- Foundation: Type and Condition, Cracks, Footings
- Roofing: Roof Covering, Roof Flashings, Roof Structure, Roof Framing, Roof, Roof Bracing, Roof Decking
- Garage: Garage Door, Safety Stop and Return, GFCI, Proper Slop and Slab Condition
Plumbing: Main Water Shut Off, Water Pressure, All Fixtures and Toilets, DWV Piping, Water Heaters
- Electrical: Electrical Systems, Eectrical, Main Distribution Panel, Circuit Breaker Type, Arc-Fault Circuit, Ground-Fault Circuit Protection, Sub-Panel Type, Receptacle Lighting, Fixtures,
- Heating and AC: Heating, Furnace Type, Air Conditioners, Evaporative Coolers, Fireplace
- Attic / Crawlspace: Attic Insulation, Attic Ventilation, Attic Stair Units, Fire Wall, Foundations, Full Basement Configuration
- Interior: Thermal Imaging of all interior Walls, Windows and Doors, Built-In Appliances, Exhaust Fan, Bathroom Heater, Windowsill Condition, Stairs and Railings, Tread/Riser Sizing Ratio, Floors, Doors, Windows, Window Screen Condition, Moisture Detection, Interior Walls, Drywall Condition, Paneling Condition
- Optional: Sprinkler System, Outdoor Cooking Equipment, Swimming Pools/Spas, Detached Buildings
NEW HOME INSPECTION SERVICES
Texas builders are not regulated by the state. They are self-regulated. That’s right, your builder is not licensed or even registered. That means that he is not required to have any special education or experience, insurance, licensing or bonding prior to building your new home.
We provide inspection expertise for ALL PHASES of the construction progress. Don’t leave this one to chance. Pick the best builder for your dream home, but inspect and verify at every stage of construction.
New Home Construction Inspections include inspections of all components and systems.
Thermal Image Scan using a Forward Looking Infrared camera (FLIR)
A powerful tool is the FLIR, or Forward Looking Infrared camera. This device produces a thermal image of your home, pinpointing the areas that need more insulation or need to be sealed. The thermal image of your home is a road map that enables energy audit contractors to successfully apply insulation to the most critical areas of your home.
POOL AND SPA INSPECTION
Swimming Pool and Spa Inspections
This is not something you want to leave to chance. If you are buying a home with a pool or spa get it inspected!!!
Integrity Property Inspections is AHIT Trained in Pool and Spa Inspection certified thru InterNachi. We incorporate APSP guidelines along with state and local codes. It is a visual inspection of the equipment and structure of the pool to include fence, walkway, diving board, rails, deck, lighting and more; all of these things are checked to ensure that a pool is safe and in good