Integrity Inspections utilizes Thermal Imaging with our Complete Home Inspections at no additional cost. Adding Thermal Imaging to your home inspection provides a higher level of thoroughness you can’t get from other companies. Using our high tech FLIR Camera and full certification through InterNachi, we are capable of inspecting residential and commercial real estate to find hidden defects that can not be seen with human eyes. Lets face it, energy prices in El Paso, Dallas Fort Worth and Las Cruces are high. Let us help you find the leaks.
Thermal Imaging can identify and document moisture penetration, water leaks, energy loss, missing insulation, overheating electrical, unwanted temperature anomalies and more.
The Texas Real Estate Commissions Standards of Practice defines a real estate inspection as a “limited visual survey and basic operation of the systems and components of a building using normal controls and does not require the use of specialized tools or procedures……The inspector may provide a higher level of inspection performance than required by these standards of practice”. We choose to go above and beyond for your benefit. And to make that happen we employ using a Thermal Imaging camera that will allow us to see anomalies and deficiencies that a inspector not using a Thermal Imaging Camera would not see with the naked eye. Typical anomalies and or deficiencies identified through the use of a Thermal Imaging Camera include hidden moisture damage, wiring deficiencies at receptacles or the main and sub panels, and missing insulation at required locations. Deficiencies you may want to know about, but would be missed by an inspector only conducting a “visual” inspection.
Whether you are buying a home, selling a home or requesting a Home Energy Audit – Integrity Inspections Thermal Imaging finds what other inspectors miss. Regardless of whether you hire us for your home inspection, make sure Thermal Imaging is included.
- Heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors;
- Damaged and/or malfunctioning radiant heating systems;
- Air-conditioning duct leaks;
- Under-fastening and/or missing framing members, and other structural defects that can lead to energy loss; and
- Broken seals in double-paned windows
- Plumbing leaks
- Hidden roof leaks that can cause serious damage
- Missing, damaged and/or wet insulation
- Water and moisture intrusion around the foundation and building envelope that could lead to structural damage and mold.
Detect Hot Spots in Electrical
- Circuit Breakers in need of immediate replacement
- Overloaded and undersized circuits
- Overheated electrical equipment and components that can lead to fire